Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 14 July 2014

A little about me...

Hi!

So I've wanted to start my own blog for a long time, but I've never really had the confidence or ideas to actually do it! I have been reading other people's blogs for a few years now and I have finally decided to take the plunge...

I love anything girly/pink/vintage, music and Pokemon (strange mixture, I know). My favourite artists are 5 Seconds of Summer and Ed Sheeran- their music is amazing and always manages to make me smile. Music is so important to me and these artists have really inspired me to pursue music. One day I would love to travel the world and document my trips through photographs.

My blog will be a reflection of my personality and some of the things I'm loving in life so I hope you will enjoy it...

Thanks for reading, there will be more posts to follow!

Emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment