Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Playlist #1-October


Pinch, punch, first of the month ;)

October is by far my favourite month- mainly because its my birthday but also because it's officially autumn. I can finally bring out the massive coats, chunky jumpers and fluffy socks without it being socially unacceptable and I love it :)

I have seen so many people doing 'monthly playlists' and I thought it would be a nice extra post to do each month. My music taste is quite (ok very) varied but I hope there'll be something in there you like. This is basically just everything that I've been listening to non-stop recently :)

1. One (how ironic)- Ed Sheeran



Gah I just love Ed Sheeran. I would put the whole X album as the playlist but I thought it would be better to have some variety.

2. Trail of M&Ms- Gareth Pearson

My friend showed me this song recently and I've just been continually playing it non-stop. Gareth Pearson is amazing :) This is my go to feel good song. Literally, you have to listen to it- it's impossible not to smile :)

3. Chandelier- Sia


This is such a good song omg.

4. Mirrors Mind- James Sharp



My friend wrote this song and I just think its really cute and catchy. I literally haven't been able to get it out of my head. Please check out his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Semaj977/feed

5. Gives you Hell- The All-American Rejects



I literally only just discovered this band but this is one of my favourite songs of theirs :)

6. Amnesia- 5 Seconds of Summer



I couldn't do a playlist without putting a bit of 5sos in. This is their new single and, although they didn't write it, I still love it and it gives me goose bumps whenever I listen to it.

7. Anaconda- Niki Minaj

I'm sorry… its just really catchy :)

8. All about that bass- Meghan Trainor




Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment